UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hey guys! This review blog is a resuscitation of one of my older attempts. I apologize for the rocky start, but I will get it up to speed as quickly as I can.
Meanwhile, enjoy the reviews I currently was able to save from one of my old facebook notes, and check back DAILY for new reviews and updates!
I'm over 51k gamerscore...so there's ALOT to review!

-LCC

Friday, October 1, 2010

Terminator Salvation



4/10 - Why this game is considered a "Next-Gen-System" game is BEYOND me...the animation is poor, the graphics only SLIGHTLY above poor and could probably be run on a good OLD Xbox system.
9 Chapters, each worth 80 gamerscore, with and additional 100 for beating it and another 180 to beat it on hard difficulty.
You could EASILY gain 1000 gamerpoints in a few hours. Yes, folks, this game IS that easy. Total gameplay time? 6 hours. Yup....all the way through...start to finish...6 hours.
NOT a complicated game, NOT difficult, and the storyline, while taking place 2 years prior to the story of the Movie "Terminator: Salvation" really isn't all that in-depth and you wouldn't be missing anything of import by missing this game.
Basically...the game sucks. The only thing that is the saving grace for this game is the easy achievements. Want 1000 gamerscore easy? Rent this game for an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment