UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hey guys! This review blog is a resuscitation of one of my older attempts. I apologize for the rocky start, but I will get it up to speed as quickly as I can.
Meanwhile, enjoy the reviews I currently was able to save from one of my old facebook notes, and check back DAILY for new reviews and updates!
I'm over 51k gamerscore...so there's ALOT to review!

-LCC

Friday, October 1, 2010

Ninja Blade



Wow...I am SO sorry to say I actually tried this game out. Epic fail. Period. Wanna know what this game is like? Take Ninja Gaiden, Resident Evil, Dark Sector, Prince of Persia, add a hint of splinter cell, and just a dash of Japanese-arcade-crap and you have NINJA BLADE...the WORST GAME EVER CREATED.
Just on a sheer level of cheeze-factor this thing ranks a 99.9 on my lame-o-meter, not to mention a negative 3000 for originality.
I feel sorry for all you people actually living in Tokyo...if this is really what your culture is all about then WOW you need to look up and out of your anime/manga comic books and remember that the "peace" sign belongs back in Woodstock of the 1970's.
Not to mention the cut-and-paste style of designing. I thought that was stuck to anime character designs, not in actual video game creation.
"Hey...let's make a game that has....the disc-thingy from dark sector....slap it on the back of the dude from Ninja Gaiden (cuz ninja's are COOL! *insert cheezy Japemoticon here like so: ]^.^[ *), then add the first aid sprays and super-zombies from Resident Evil! (Yes, thats right...FIRST AID SPRAYS they didnt even bother to change the name OR the look of the thing...)
Ooooh! I know! Lets make-um him super fast and run up walls like in PRINCE of PERSIA and collect floating ORBS OF LIGHT..."
I could go on and on and on.....
Ok...I know Im bordering on racism here, but when you set your own stereotype........COME ON!
I can't think of a single game out there aside from Dance Dance Revolution that could POSSIBLY scream more Japanese.
Especially when I hit a button JUST right I get a message across the screen saying "EXCELLENT!" or "GOOD JOB!" half expecting HELLO KITTY or some Pokemon to come out from the side of the screen with a squinty-eyed, tongue-out, thumbs-up....kinda corny for a game about a Ninja...WHO by the way is an American Character surrounded by Japanese Ninjas...with a Japanese Ninja master, in the Middle of Tokyo, and your Ninja-Rival is Japanese...
If everything is Japanese...why is the Main character...KEN...an American pretending to be Japanese?
This game MIGHT have been half-cool on an arcade system in the lobby of a movie theatre, but on the console? Bad taste...very VERY bad taste.
Dont even get me STARTED on the poor animation, pitiful story (or lack therof...see above)....

OK...I'm gonna end my rants here or Im gonna bore alot of readers, or piss alot off...or both.

scale of 1-10...
-100.

Worst.....game.....ever.....

Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment