UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hey guys! This review blog is a resuscitation of one of my older attempts. I apologize for the rocky start, but I will get it up to speed as quickly as I can.
Meanwhile, enjoy the reviews I currently was able to save from one of my old facebook notes, and check back DAILY for new reviews and updates!
I'm over 51k gamerscore...so there's ALOT to review!

-LCC

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Monday Night Combat

Hrm...how can I describe this download-only-3rd-person-multiplayer-only-zero-campaign-shooter?
In a single word? FUN AS ALL HELL!!!
Ok..admittedly, that was 4 words, but STILL!
This was one download that I will NEVER regret. Whenever I get frustrated with Call of Duty, Halo, or any other online multiplayer, I often fall back to Monday Night Combat.
There is NO CAMPAIGN whatsoever, and is strictly a multiplayer based combat system.
Objective? Destroy the objective in the enemy base known as the "money ball", eliminate the enemy players trying to stop you, and prevent them from doing the same to you.
Simple enough?
You have a few varieties of classes to choose from such as the Assault, the Assault Rifle Wielding, charismatic solder who runs and guns; the Assassin, the Sword/Dagger wielding cloaker chika who is sneakier than sneaky-be!
Tank Classes, Support/Engineer, Gunner, Sniper, all speak for themselves.
Situated in a Gladiator-Style arena filled with futuristic robots, cheering crowds, this cartoon-esque game also features a sports announcer who has had me chuckling to myself on more than one occasion.
Simply put...one of the BEST download-only games ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment