UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hey guys! This review blog is a resuscitation of one of my older attempts. I apologize for the rocky start, but I will get it up to speed as quickly as I can.
Meanwhile, enjoy the reviews I currently was able to save from one of my old facebook notes, and check back DAILY for new reviews and updates!
I'm over 51k gamerscore...so there's ALOT to review!

-LCC

Friday, October 1, 2010

Ghostbusters



10/10 - I have to say, I havent been this giddy and excited over a game since I was 5 years old and mom brought home the first Nintendo Entertainment System...and GHOSTBUSTERS did not dissapoint.
Having being written by Dan Akyroyd and his compatriot, Harold Ramis, as well as starring all the original actors, this game fits into the world of Ghostbusters seamlessly!
This is not one of those games that "Rocks" or would be considered "Hardcore", but if you want a game that is exceedingly FUN and an absolute DIAMOND to look at, then this is it.
The gameplay is simplistic, yet not overly so, the characters the same that we all fell in love with, the graphics gorgeous, and is a sheer overwhelming sense of nostalgia!
This is what every Ghostbuster fan would thing the game could and should be, no questions about it.
I regret only renting it, and it is sure the next one on my "To Buy" list!
Seriously, this game hits my TOP5 Charts instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment