UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hey guys! This review blog is a resuscitation of one of my older attempts. I apologize for the rocky start, but I will get it up to speed as quickly as I can.
Meanwhile, enjoy the reviews I currently was able to save from one of my old facebook notes, and check back DAILY for new reviews and updates!
I'm over 51k gamerscore...so there's ALOT to review!

-LCC

Friday, October 1, 2010

Resident Evil: 5



5/10 - Honestly, not that impressed. The gameplay is sluggish and difficult to get used to, the zombies not real zombies, and the inability to move while aiming aka: strafing really sends me reeling in distaste. Not to mention that the perspective blocks alot of your aiming, especially if you're aiming at something a little lower than your waistline.
The only saving grace to this game is the plot line, and in the fact that it has a nice, smooth transition to continue the story from other Resident Evil games. Having said that, it was also quite predictable. "Oh no! JILL!" come on....like I didn't see THAT one coming a mile and a half away......
Visually it was nice to look at, and actually didn't take me less than 12 hours to beat...which in and of itself was nice, but having said that, Im glad I only rented it...no way in hell I would pay the $59 for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment