UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hey guys! This review blog is a resuscitation of one of my older attempts. I apologize for the rocky start, but I will get it up to speed as quickly as I can.
Meanwhile, enjoy the reviews I currently was able to save from one of my old facebook notes, and check back DAILY for new reviews and updates!
I'm over 51k gamerscore...so there's ALOT to review!

-LCC

Friday, October 1, 2010

Rock Band 2



9/10 - Whilst if you look at my gamertag, you will see that RockBand is not upon the list of games played, but Guitar Hero: World Tour is.
I do not own a copy of either Rockband games, but my best friend and former roomate do on their PS3's upon which I have played countless hours. The complexity of the game is slightly simpler than rockband, but the characters look better, the "highwat" system looks cleaner and slicker, the playlist while having some songs in similarity with Guitar Hero, is overall WAY better. Also, the fact that you can use your downloaded songs from previous RockBand downloads on RB2 is a must. GH:WT doesn't have that option.
I play them both, I enjoy them both, but RockBand 2 is a slightly better game overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment